Sunday 18 September 2011

Whatever?



Hello u!! yess u!!:) ok! i need u.. someone to talk to. hahahha i dont think im using a good english. duh~~ whatever! im feeling naussy,, boring n damnly hurted. Hahaha by whom? duh!! who care. do u care? no rite?!!
ermm. I love someone . do i? yess!! i do! ahh~~ 4gt bout it. dun wanna talk about it ok! it hurting me too much babe. n so2 much! So, lets talk about my upsi. So, im great!! i have kind hearted roommate, cutey housemate n got many friends here!. :) My roomate? she's sarawakian. she's cme from Samarahan , Sarawak.Ok, next... my classmate? ermm... nothing interesting ... but u know what? hahah they call me kinekine! yippi~~ finally! heheh the reason y i ask them to calld me kinekine was ,,, there a lot of syikin in this uni. so,, u faham2 larh k. hahahha ok! got to chao! bye2~~ :)

❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, sudah jadi mahasiswi nampaknya....ehem...
Sbagai student sabah plz jaga words kita sbab ada sesetengah ayat tersebut is kinda offensive ie. Babi and etc. Always hantar ur assignment and study for quizzes and test. Know how 2 schedule your classes and free time. Most important of all is jangan carik pasal ngan lecture walau macam mana kerek n poyo sekalipun dia 2. If u hav any problem could contact me or meet up at KL. D.F.J Signing out...