Friday 23 September 2011

I used to be the hottest, the cuttest, n the gorgeous...



Hello u! Hello there! n Hello ! :p 2 much hello make it non sense! hahahah actually.. im about doing my assignment just now. Im taking this title 'MASYARAKAT MAJMUK BERBILANG BANGSA DAN BUDAYA DI MALAYSIA' so... i think! its quite easier than the other title. 70 pages.. argghh.. (upps,, no argghh,,). hahah actually i just wanna say ,, ''IM HAPPY WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT, 70PAGES IS NOT THE PROBLEM''. yeah...oK2.. actually.. i want to share bout my life. Did u  c my title? above this post larh! hahahah ok2.. i used to be the 'freehair' girl. And every boys adore me,, admire me,, n so2 much more! They say ;'' u look like a chinese girl'' (whatever) i say'' im not a chinese.. but a mixture of bajau + murut''. I used to be the gorgeous one when im in my 2ndary school. I guess... it's the time! the time to change all of this!. N now,, im nothing! n there's no guys like me, adore me, and love me (like they used to like me[maybe]). :p its ok,,, they all like me when im in my ''freehair'' . :) but really.. BOYS! WHEN IM GETTING OLD,, I WILL HAVE A WRINKLES AROUND MY FACE, AND THERE'S NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF ME. SOONER OR LATER I WILL BECOMING AN UGLY OLD GIRL' . And for my jelousy,, aww.. they getting jealous when im in my freehair too! but when im wearing a hijab,,, they didnt open my facebook's wall or doing some kind of stalker! hahhahah so strange girls! but dont worry,, im not like an old me. :)So, thats it! i think... thats all! im so sleepy. love u readers!
❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apa kebende ko cakap ni?? Baik ko tolong aku buat assignment yg terlalu banyak nih....I've got gene cloning presentation, Southern Blot assignment, English video presentation, DNA extraction Lab report, Integration assignment, Angelman Syndrome presentation, Chemistry Lab Report....second test n final exam dah dekat....well..good luck with your assignments and studies though....