Saturday 21 January 2012

I dont like people feeling sorry for me.


Hey ya! Are you a true Rihanna fan? Have you heard about Rihanna and Chris Brown rumors? . Well, I am speechless guys. But, I dont want to have a story about Rihanna and Chris Brown. 'I dont like people feeling sorry for me' . Unfortunately, when you dont speak up, the silence only leaves more room for imagination and assumption. As such, its great to see that today,Rihanna is bouncing back holder, braver and baring her all. Many of my girls wanna be just like her. I dont wanna be like her, just a sort of role model. But for my girls, listen here.. Dont be someone who was abusive in relationship. Otherwise, it will kill you. So, lets get straight to my point.. Appreciate your friends. Love can find and Friends? Never once.
got to go.. bye~:)
❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: