Monday 23 January 2012

Chinese New Year event.


Heyy guys. Ok, I just wanna share what's going on today. Before that, Gong Xi Fa Chai for those whose celebrating Chinese New Year. Dragon's Year right? Cold year indeed. But, sorry guys.. since im not a type of chinese so, im not celebrating CNY. However, I still have another event which is 'Majlis Cukur Jambul'. It was for my niece( Ain). I dont have any idea how month she is . Maybe around 2 or 3 something.Just ignore that.  Honestly, today is my tiring day. Worked out with my cousin.Nothing is special, because to much laughing,that will make you forgot ur tired feeling. Ive done my muffin, but I dont know what taste is. (Really have no idea). Then, we did some kind of dais (pelamin)  decoration. But, for this one we've made quietly smaller than the wedding dais... Because it's not wedding at all. Its for a baby. The biggest love which located at the center of the dais, was decorated by Adeq. And the rest was decorated by Anne and Pidah. Me? Ive done my part. (Being an observer A.K.A judger). Credits to my sister, Tipah for being a designer for Ain's Dais. At the night of her event, once again me and my cousins were chilling out at our kitchen. Having a lot of humors while washing a LOT of dishes. By the way, we have a lot of fun today. Thats all guys... Cherish your moment with your beloved family.
Dadaa~
❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: