Wednesday 23 November 2011

It's ok if i lost it.




Hello ! How r u? fine? Great!!! if not, u might try listen to Count on me by Bruno Mars. So... about the 'title' .. dont be worried.. Im not stressful or moody. I just wanna share about my farm. It is my maize. I'd lost 7 maizes. Where they gone? I dont know... and I have no idea with it. And,I m so Grateful that I don't have to plant another maize. So,, thanks to our Prof, Sir Muhammad.. He will not evaluate the lost part of my maize. Yippi~~ :) And.. u know what? yesterday, i saw 3 of my maizes ,already have fruits! All of my plant...grow so tall!Of course taller than me... I'm so proud of me... Btw.. im still worry , I hope everything gonna b fine .
Oh my goosy!Ive got another farm machine's test tomorrow... gtg! bye2..
❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: