Tuesday 21 June 2011

My hero.

Task 6.

Favorite super hero and why.



Btw.. hello all! ok.. now lets share about super hero. So, who gonna be my super hero? Of course, its not Brad Pitt at all. Actually.. it is.. but not really.. he just my hero.. not Super Duper Hero. Ermm.. Orlando Bloom? na na na. Johnney Deep? emm nope. how about farid kamil? hahhaa.. ok.. ok.. its my dad. My dady, The only DADY in my world. He is my super Duper Hero. Do you know why?. He is a teacher. He teach me how to read, how to speak , and most importantly is how to respect others. You know what? He teach me how to pray. ALSO!! he teach me how to cook!. Oh god! i keep saying the same words. Whatever. However,Im so grateful!Oh dad.. im missing you here. There is not much explaination bout my dad, because.. words cannot express my feeling. Words cannot explain how grateful i am. Thats all for today. Nity nite crackers..:)
❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: