Monday 20 June 2011

The break up.



Heyy. Interesting topic huh? I dont wanna talk about it actually... but i cant hide. You know..being a special person in his life is a wonderful moment. We used to laugh together, sharing our joy, joking and holding hands. But now, its gone! its already gone.i miss your joke. Its ridiculous! . What am i suppose to do? The choice have made. And i.. i just can say yes.. deeply, its hard to accept.Yesterday he love me, now he hate me.Its like my heart goes slowly than usual. I put away your gift. I meant.. all of your gift. Did i run from this problem?please say no... maye its the time. The time you let me go, and the time you forget me. But i always asking myself. How could this happen to us? Did i've done anything wrong?am i nt perfect for you? I guess yes. Im not perfect at all. Let time heal the past. I hope to see your smile with your new partner in the future. Thanks for loving me my love. 

The only exception. The guardian Angel. 

❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: