Thursday 14 June 2012

My Favourite YOUTUBESTARZ!




Tiffany Alvord

Megan Nicole


:) Heyya guys! Ok, here I pronounce to u... the most talented singer of the youtube worlds goes to... TIFFANY ALVORD n MEGAN NICOLE.  :) yeay! have u ever seen their covers? please, do check A.S.A.P. Seriously, both of them are very talented in many ways. RnB? Pop? Rap? no matter what genre is... they are very unique n sweet. Its their voice very unique! n I stand here as their top fans! :) yeay! so, here I paste the links, and hit it guys!

we are young - Tiffany Alvord, Alex, & Luke

Somebody That I Used To Know-Tiffany Alvord ft. Chester See

Payphone - Tiffany Alvord & Jervy Hou

Glad You Came - Tiffany Alvord

The One That Got Away- Tiffany Alvord ft Chester See

Skyscraper - Megan Nicole ft Boyce Avenue

Just a Kiss - Megan Nicole ft. Boyce Avenue



❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: