Monday 21 May 2012

War Battles!



Hello! ok, made up for the rough start last night. Haha feels like im in Civil War. =.='' ok, fine. Im a loser. You know what? Ive planned my schedule a weeks ago, but I cannot get WHAT i want. urgh! That FALSAFAH n DASAR so annoying! n The peoples so disgusting me! I feel like i wanna bomb all of them. Yeah! die in the middle of the night miahahahaha (Devil laugh). Btw, im not that cruel guys! but, pretending to have a hysteria is AWESOME too. Sure, all of them will run n screaming like a crazy women in front of me. But, no! nothing happen. Bravely, im a coward. lalala~ . Next semester, I dont want to make the same mistake. Come on, I have to fight! yeah! fight for your right huh! Ok, thats it. Need to go! :)

Mission succeed:
Ornamental Plants
Livestock Production
Mathematics
Beginning Calculus
English Language *
Taekwondo 2

Mission Failed:
Development of education in Malaysia

Moral Value:
(Need to work more harder Next Sem)
❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: