Tuesday 10 May 2011

PHOBIA!!! (mine)

here some story i wanna share to all of u.im phobia with this flower.
im not sure it scientifics name but im pretty sure that its from angiospermm.
hahahha kingdom plantae( wanna show off~~ wakakakak just refreshing my mind
with biology) when i was secondary 2.my mum cook this. they all eat with
satisfied faces. and me? i wanna try!! try some!! some? hahahahah ive poured
2 spoon of this CREATURE into my plate.
then i eat. first thing i wanna say is ...EUWWWWWWWWWWWW....
n first thing i wanna do is vomit. very disgusting, honestly,truely,
and from the bottom of my heart.. I HATE IT!! and im phobia with itt!!
even ,when i see dis plant, ive got headache n wanna vomit bcoz the smell!
its good for our health thou.. but im not interest at all.
yucks..(really hate it)

OH NO!!! IM PHOBIA WITH THIS!!!

❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: