Friday 13 May 2011

Our Quotes.Our LOVES.



Its easy to find a relationship..but its to hard to find a faithful and commited one that will last


-Ery SamKai-




true love is like a ghost story, many have hear about, yet not much really had it


-Darly Chendang-


i hear u talk, but i don't hear u speak.


-Fabian Smith Henry-




Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,
and never let go till we're gone



-Fadzil Sani-


Never frown when you are sad, you never know who is falling in love with your smile


                       -Fadzil Sani-


                     the trust of love is how u appreciate it and by doing it its one of the satisfaction in our lives.. forever we                   love and forever it stands until the end.


                       - Fadzil Sani -


aq sayau ka nuan denggg christy!!!!lelenggau ka nuan amat2!!!


-Azhar Benjamin-




Okuk nyelau ke mu'u(i love u in bidayuh)..


-Ebner Noim-


i heart u..


-Nain Zainal Abidin-




wo ai ni, my heart will b always urs.


-Adib Othman-




And baby everything that I have is yours, You will never go cold or hungry. I'll be there when you're insecure, Let you know that you're always lovely, boy 'Cause you are the only thing that I got right now.
-Qelliey Qeisa-




we fight a lot but u dont know how much i love u.


-Joey'na Miemieye Joanes-




Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, make you happy is my duty and loving you is my life


-Tsue Eym Eymmha Jukin-




my love will never fade away no matter what it takes


-Elviana R. Della-




If only I was with you, I would kiss you. If only was beside you, I would embrace you tight. But since I'm far from you, i'll let the angels do it for me today ... But next time it will be my turn. ....♥
-Mohd Fikryullah Putra-




Are you tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day ♥


-Suraya Matiasin-




If I Told You That I Loved You , You'd Maybe Think That Theres Something Wrong , But Believe Me My Love , I'm Not a Gul Too Many Faces , The Mask I Wear Is ONE , I Believe You Will Get Me As Soon As When Im Dead , And a Regret Is To No Avail .
-Manjae Lovedeterminedsaqioul-


if i am a clock than u r the time im patiently waiting in your out of line and i'll be the question if you'll be the answer


-Monsterwanttokillu Mon Mon-


If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for


-Teq Tequila-




i know im in love when those stupid love songs began to make sense..


-Norsolehah Saibine-




our two heart will always beat as one


-Kasmah Kassim-


 
meeting you was fate,becoming your friend was a choice,but falling in love with you i had no control over.


-Wilson Che-




u truly love someone when even she/he broke ur heart, u'll love him/her with every single pieces of that heart
-Darly Chendang-




If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
-Shekine Kine-


❤Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah!❤

No comments: